Help me choose a salt mix!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xmjxflipx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
59
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey ive been currently using D-D H20cean salt mix......i have been very happy with the salt as far as the growth of my corals and the parameters when i mix it. I am almost out of salt right now and i was considering of trying the brightwells neomarine salt...........I was wondering anyones thoughts on whether or not the brightwells salt is very good or not and whether or not i should just keep the same salt brand i use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new