Help me I.D. These clowns please

JakesReef209

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2017
Messages
62
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got 2 clowns today from my LFS but they didn’t have them labeled. Can anyone help me I.D. Them please??
149364da7ff0251bdb809c20915758a5.heic
09e9c8e71262fdbe0db9c50e1f53c20f.heic
 
Extreme Misbar Ocellaris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new