Help me redecorate my aquarium!

LaraFaes

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
17
Location
Sedona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! recently I've been buying live plants for my aquarium, which had only artificial algae this year. My fish really love it but I'm really bad at design so I was wondering if y'all could help me decorate my fish tank? These are the things I have:

x1. Plastic, large green algae. As tall as the aquarium.
x1 Plastic, red small algae.
x1. Plastic, round algae that is green and blended with pink.
x1. Plastic, medium size purple algae.
x2. Plastic starfish, pink and blue.
x3. Plastic green algae.

I also have some live algae, a large chunk of foxtail silvermist and a generic live algae as well. However, they both take half the size of the aquarium so I either do some trimming or a kind person help me arrange all the stuff :)

P.S. My fish tank is a generic one, like a rectangle, but I can't give all the measurements and stuff because it's to painstaking and I'd have to measure every single decoration as well :,)
 
The geek in me wants:

D300D198-6FBF-40F5-8C30-4BB890B4A680.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
I would just keep it a freshwater tank instead instead of trying to add decorations that would try to give you the saltwater look.
the simplest planted freshwater aquarium I did:
266A156E-2B8A-4C08-9403-1EC7B8EE8526.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
I would just keep it a freshwater tank instead instead of trying to add decorations that would try to give you the saltwater look.
the simplest planted freshwater aquarium I did:
266A156E-2B8A-4C08-9403-1EC7B8EE8526.jpeg
Ok! Thanks! My fish are gonna love it when I come to try something like this :D
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new