Help moving and setting up new tank

payedjay1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
yonkers
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the New Jersey area that can come deliver and setup a new redsea 900xl
 
Welcome newer member!

I hope you're able to find someone in your area to help you 🙂

I'm in upstate New York, but if I can help you, please let me know.

Good luck!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new