Help name this bug??🐛

moosevandyke

Never a dull moment in keeping a reef tank.
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
265
Location
Fort Collins
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this on an acro I dipped from a high end vendor. I dip all my pieces and do 4x quarantine with milb. Also dip weekly kcl for 4 weeks I haven't seen anything like this.

Thanks!

IMG_8257.jpeg
 
Amphipod most likely
 
Agreed, amphipod. To me, they look like little tiny table shrimp, a little cocktail sauce, and.....

Maybe I'm just hungry lol!

Friends, never eat anything from your tank lol!
 
Agreed, amphipod. To me, they look like little tiny table shrimp, a little cocktail sauce, and.....

Maybe I'm just hungry lol!

Friends, never eat anything from your tank lol!
Some of my fish are getting pretty fat though... 😆
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new