OP
C

clown1997

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So probably out of your control. Don’t beat yourself up over this.
Yep defo is. But now I have lost my mimic something as gone wrong some where but everything coming back fine when testing. I am wondering if the emperor I brought as brought a Diease in my tank and it just showing now as I lost that too. Very very gutted I have no clue what is happening I just hope rest of my fish survive. I think it is the emperor but it is just doing the damage now Yep I will try not to beat myself up as nothing I can do

DrMMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the mimic just die as well? If you're losing fish that quickly, it sounds like velvet. Are any of the other fish showing symptoms (white spots, flashing, scratching against rocks, breathing heavy). If so, you would need to pull all the fish and start treatment before you lose anymore.

OP
OP
C

clown1997

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the mimic just die as well? If you're losing fish that quickly, it sounds like velvet. Are any of the other fish showing symptoms (white spots, flashing, scratching against rocks, breathing heavy). If so, you would need to pull all the fish and start treatment before you lose anymore.
Nope it very strange I not seen any signs on them, usually if it was velvet I would see then itching back, spots on them but they nothing on. It’s very strange this I honestly think it’s the emperor I have brought as brought a diease in my tank. As before adding that fish I had no problems with fish dying

Back