HELP PLS !

You just need to add an ammonia source every 3 or 4 days. You don't need any more nitrifying bacteria. Just check you parameters weekly and make sure you have measurable nitrates while your tank is fallow.
yeah i will do! thank you
 
Thanks, you just pour into into 1 bucket with fish and then transfer and then pour into the other bucket? After, it says to quarantine but I don't have a quarantine tank so what would I do?
I never said it was an alternative to qt. In my eyes it is the next best thing tho. In the instructions it says the same thing. This is how i always work with mitigating parasites. I also run a uvc for 2 weeks after adding the fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new