Help! Puffer has pink ball coming out of its butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, im gonna be honest..... the whole friend thing is fake. I saw a porcupine at my LPS I go to every week, the one that quarantines tanks with ich and etc. they got a 1 inch porcupine puffer in for $20. I want it really bad... I am trading in Doggo maybe, but me being %100 honest, I want to buy it... my tank seems cycled as the ammonia is still at 0, but I got myself in a melted butter situation on your clothes... but I saw it breathing heavy and wondered why it was. So sorry for doin this to y’all... I might not reply in like a day because this is gonna make me feel bad.
@DoggoThePuffer, this is not just rude, it is a violation of R2R's user policy which forbids trolling. You have taken advantage of the help that this community has been trying to offer you, and you have disrespected the members of this site. I am closing this thread, and I can assure you this has not gone unnoticed. The staff will decide what action will be forth coming. For now, you will not be allowed to post anything else on R2R until further notice.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might not reply in like a day because this is gonna make me feel bad.

What you really need to stop & think about is this: Getting busted lying to us has made you feel bad. But how do the animals under your care feel? They've suffered painful deaths as a result of your negligence and unwillingness to follow advice. They don't deserve that. You need to learn that doing what's best for the animals under your care is more important than what you want. Keeping animals isn't always fun & easy... it can be a lot of hard work. If you can't do that, then it would be best to find a hobby where live animals are not a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back