Help red sea app not working today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oceanman5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oceanman5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2024
Messages
82
Reaction score
26
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys i got logged out of my red sea app and when i go to forgot my password and input my email to get a code, i never get sent the code.

I tried redownloading the app, wifi, no wifi and restarted my phone.

anybody what else to do ??
 
Check your spam folder. Every now and then I'll get these type of emails sent there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new