Help...Red Sea Skimmer

ksir17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Poconos
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been going through some trouble lately with my Red Sea 300 skimmer. I can't figure out why there is an uneven height of bubbles being produced between the divider of the skimmer neck. In the photo you can see the foam on the left side is about an inch higher than the right. Anyone run into this issue or have a solution?
unnamed.jpg
 
It’s normal and I wouldn’t worry about it. You could turn the neck cleaner in a futile attempt to balance it, remove the neck cleaner some do this, or just don’t care
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new