Help...second radion not updating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to ramp up my PAR on two Gen 4 XR30s using the acclimate timer and I was confused when I noticed PAR was less under one of the lights versus the other. I tried to take readings at the water line as well right under the lights to get more accuracy and it seems that one light is consistently lower in PAR.

Both lights are programmed through one "Aquarium". When I updated my schedule I did so by plugging one of the lights to my computer through USB. I'm assuming the second unit should have updated without being plugged in correct? They both reset when I hit program aquarium. Not sure how else to troubleshoot this...

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My suggestion is to connect to each light via USB and make sure they have the same firmware. Then upload your program to each separately. I do all my programming via Reeflink so not sure how to do it without it.

OP
OP
drawman

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My suggestion is to connect to each light via USB and make sure they have the same firmware. Then upload your program to each separately. I do all my programming via Reeflink so not sure how to do it without it.
I think I have it working now but I had to trash all the settings. I'm still measuring PAR to see if both ramp up over time.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back