help setting up my XR15w PRO

Lilly45nano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
143
Reaction score
55
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having a brain fart on how to go" live " get into" on line mode" so I can choose the correct program for my corals Can anyone help? PLEASE
 
Last edited:
Are you using reef link? Mobius? Or using laptop to connect directly to the light? Is this a new light? What gen? Sorry for all the questions but this will help us help you.
 
Are you using reef link? Mobius? Or using laptop to connect directly to the light? Is this a new light? What gen? Sorry for all the questions but this will help us help you.
I am using a laptop. I cant get Mobius to work.
I did finally get a hold of customer service and they directed me to a you tube video that walked me thru the steps for the laptop. I had these lights since 2018 and had put them away and was using Maxspect lights which were not cutting it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new