HELP SETTING UP OPTICAL SENSORS FOR CONTROL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

••••••••••CHECK OUT MY BUILD•••••••••••
••••••••••GIVE ME SOME IMPUT•••••••••••
So I have a few tasks I need to know how to set up through fusion. And writing codes isnt my strong suit I guess.
FIRST- how do i confirm that my ATO optical are set up? And my pmup's to correspond, to its respected FMM for ATO. How do i set them up as I have three ATOs.
SECOND- my salt reservoir I have a optical sensor at my 6 gallon mark. How do I make this optical sensor send me alert, that it has dropped below 6 gallons?
THIRD- My rodi reservoir. Three optical sensors, and Neptune solinoid valve on income water supply.
Sensor 1- low
Sensor 2- high
Sensor 3- emergency high.
How do i get solinoid vavle to be activated on and off by the high/low sensors, so that my water from rodi is automated? Then lastly for emergency high optical to send me alert?

Check out the latest on my build thread and you can see what I've got happening. Could use some advice on setting up this dream system. Thanks.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If any of the sensors are underwater they should be in a CLOSED state. I have an optical in my ATO container and this is the code for my alert

If OLoATO OPEN Then ON

I am using the Apex classic and used the classic dashboard to rename the sensor.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back