HELP spionid worms on my sps

LoicReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Location
Belgique
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I have a spionid worms on my sps and they are closes and looks brown, not all acros just someone..

How to fight them? I thought about doing a dip of KCI Potassium Chloride but i dont know if is works ....

some idea ?

IMG_3911.jpg
 
Last edited:
Okey I read that before, the potassium my solution is a dip not directly in the tank 😅
 
Based on some forum discussion, if these are isolated I would trim and discard the infected portion.
Just my opinion…

So far I have not gotten them but it seems once they spread it is difficult or impossible to remove them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new