Help Stock my 150G tank

SaltyCrabs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of cycling my 150G tank and I am in the process of putting together a fish list. What are some fish I should add and in what order. So far this is what I have in mind

1 pair of orange storm clowns already bought just waiting on cycle to finish.
2 lawnmower blenny
3 foxface
4 blue hippo tang

This is also eventually going to be a reef tank 6 plus months down the road.
 
I am in the process of cycling my 150G tank and I am in the process of putting together a fish list. What are some fish I should add and in what order. So far this is what I have in mind

1 pair of orange storm clowns already bought just waiting on cycle to finish.
2 lawnmower blenny
3 foxface
4 blue hippo tang

This is also eventually going to be a reef tank 6 plus months down the road.
Bump
 
Sorry. I only have a small xl200 so I’m not familiar to large fish but I TV I had a large tank I’d go with a school of fish. They always look cool.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new