Help - Stuck on Old Trident Firmware

  • Thread starter Thread starter rebels23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rebels23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
43
Location
NYC
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks,

I have been having a heck of a time trying to update my firmware on my Trident. I wont even let me change out my reagents because of it. I always kick off the firmware update via the app, it tells me it I updating, and then finishes, re-starts the Trident and I am always still at Old version 20. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this? Thanks.
IMG_2412.jpeg
 
I recommend rebooting the Apex, then disconnecting and reconnecting the Trident. Once it finishes the initialization after reconnecting and its logo light turns orange, then try the software update again.
 
That is weird, because I am on the same version and it tells me it is OK

399DDECF-155D-4FB4-A30D-D8431F8B3E03.png
 
I recommend rebooting the Apex, then disconnecting and reconnecting the Trident. Once it finishes the initialization after reconnecting and its logo light turns orange, then try the software update again.
Thank you that worked!!!
 
That is weird, because I am on the same version and it tells me it is OK

399DDECF-155D-4FB4-A30D-D8431F8B3E03.png
Which AOS version are you on? I am on the latest 5.06 2B22
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new