OP
OP
D

darrendink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 gal cube is the one I have, I edited my post up and typed and little extra info, if you mind rereading my first message.

peninsula tank would work super well if like you said both couches on either side so you can even catch the beauty of the sides!

I definitely want the best for you and when you look at fish especially 3 fish or 4 … A 20 gallon is perfect enough for all that, absolutely strive for a beautiful rock scape for all 4 fish and stuff it with corals of all colors.

I’m super glad I can help and if you do plan for a Red Sea max nano… we welcome you to the family, there are Facebook groups of Red Sea max nano that we support all and every owner. Hope to see your tank!
Thanks mate, what fish have you stocked in your 20 gallon?

williamCreery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks mate, what fish have you stocked in your 20 gallon?
Pair of 4 year old clowns and a firefish. I’m looking forward towards a Dark deep blue chromis when they are available for sale Lol. So 3 fish at the moment but will soon be 4!!!

I hate how people haven’t talked much about lighting schedules on the Red Sea lights, but I’ve dialed it in and can definitely give you my schedule for the best coloring and fast growth for corals.

OP
OP
D

darrendink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pair of 4 year old clowns and a firefish. I’m looking forward towards a Dark deep blue chromis when they are available for sale Lol. So 3 fish at the moment but will soon be 4!!!

I hate how people haven’t talked much about lighting schedules on the Red Sea lights, but I’ve dialed it in and can definitely give you my schedule for the best coloring and fast growth for corals.
Thanks.

Ill keep it in mind, I may want to do Freshwater as well down the track so at least i can do both in a red Sea tank as well.

Appreciate the feedback in regards to waterbox and red sea.

OP
OP
D

darrendink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway take the measurements and from there you know what to look for but I agree with @crazyfishmom in a 25 is going to be the best option for you, keep us updated, happy reefing
measured up :) think the pm15 is going to be the best option for me, the 25 cuts out a lot of our living room in terms of vision. the 15 is lower on the stand and doesnt restrict any vision, and i can have this coming off the wall peninsula style still.

williamCreery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O
Thanks.

Ill keep it in mind, I may want to do Freshwater as well down the track so at least i can do both in a red Sea tank as well.

Appreciate the feedback in regards to waterbox and red sea.
of Course! Ya definitely!
I’ve done a lot of freshwater and and looking at in for fresh the chamber where the skimmer goes is large and replace with full carbon sponges and a carbon bag designated area in the 2nd chamber and the pump area would be like a half sponge with filter floss. Would be an insane set up!

Definitely open a forum when that happens! Good Luck!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 73 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back