Rotifers are too small, but the red cyclops should be large enough.Will try. I tried frozen rotifers and cyclops. They seem too small. But now, when I think about it... I do have seen at least one Threadfin picking pods up from the glass.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rotifers are too small, but the red cyclops should be large enough.Will try. I tried frozen rotifers and cyclops. They seem too small. But now, when I think about it... I do have seen at least one Threadfin picking pods up from the glass.
I tried cyclops again today, and they were much better received than previously. My error previously was offering them mixed with mysis. Fish went for the big prey ignoring the small. Cyclops dispersed before they were done with mysis.Rotifers are too small, but the red cyclops should be large enough.
.I will give it a go. We don't have Rod's LRS nano in Australia, but there are a few mixes I can try.My Exquisita has scraped himself up on LR before and the lesions healed within a few days.
Food-wise, have your tried Rod's LRS nano? This is my guy's favorite food.