Dec 10, 2015 #1 oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 5,522 Reaction score 537 Location Rochester What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 There is my issue that I sent to Eco tech and here response. Any ideas???
Dec 10, 2015 #2 OP OP oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 5,522 Reaction score 537 Location Rochester What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Dec 11, 2015 #3 mfinn likes zoanthids View Badges Ultimate Member Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month R2R App User Pacific Northwest Reefers My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jul 22, 2006 Messages 14,344 Reaction score 11,318 Location Olympia, WA. What state or country do you live in Washington Rating - 100% 22 0 0 IMO it's pretty tough to figure out what's going on with some issues via email. I would call them.
Dec 11, 2015 #4 reefwiser LMAS View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 7,538 Reaction score 7,200 Location Louisville,Kentucky What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Did you buy them local have the shop look at them for you. It would be strange for all three to be bad.
Did you buy them local have the shop look at them for you. It would be strange for all three to be bad.
Dec 12, 2015 #5 OP OP oceanparadise1 The Coral Dudes View Badges Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 5,522 Reaction score 537 Location Rochester What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Off BRS. They are 38 days old they said they warranty them for 30 lol so I sent them a nice long message and I think they will be taking care of me. I'll find it Monday
Off BRS. They are 38 days old they said they warranty them for 30 lol so I sent them a nice long message and I think they will be taking care of me. I'll find it Monday
Dec 12, 2015 #6 reefwiser LMAS View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 7,538 Reaction score 7,200 Location Louisville,Kentucky What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hope so.:)