Help! Vortechs not working

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
537
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449755999.393872.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449756014.144220.jpg



There is my issue that I sent to Eco tech and here response. Any ideas???
 
IMO it's pretty tough to figure out what's going on with some issues via email.
I would call them.
 
Did you buy them local have the shop look at them for you. It would be strange for all three to be bad.
 
Off BRS. They are 38 days old they said they warranty them for 30 lol so I sent them a nice long message and I think they will be taking care of me. I'll find it Monday
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new