Help what is this!?

underwaterdan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
688
Reaction score
208
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There seems to be a white sack attacked to my clam. Is it harmful? I thought it was a snail at first but now I don't think it is.

20151201_103110_001.jpg
 
Whew. huge relief. I love that clam and he's been doing so well. where did the sponge come from? hitchhiker? I used dry rock.
 
Thanks so much. I wasn't having the best morning after I found that. I'm happy to hear it's harmless. Is it too early for a beer? Lol thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new