Help with 10 gal livestock

jbump14

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I've searched Til I've drove myself crazy. At home I have 75 gal, a clown , couple of tangs a puffer, a goby, anenome, few other corals that I've had for ab 3 yrs, a 55 gal with just a few corals but no fish, everything at home has went awesome and thrived like crazy, I recently got an amazing job and I had to get an apartment for the next yr, so with my saltwater addiction instead of moving a tank I got a ten gallon for the apartment, my wife will continue to take care of the tanks at home, have the ten up and running and ready for stock, what can I stock in the ten that will keep my attention and keep in mind at the end of one yr they will go in my 55 gallon which will have no live stock in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
 
I'd fill it up with corals and add maybe a pair of designer clowns
 
Me too. I have always had two clownfish in my 12g nano. I've grown soft corals and LPS without a problem.
 
Ok great, my initial though was some soft corals and two clowns, I just wanted to make sure before I actually did it that it would b ok.
 
What lights are you going to use?
 
Well that was one thing I was concerned ab, I'm running marineland single bright led blue and white, basically daytime nighttime lights.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new