Help With ATI ICP Lab Results

Ah, I agree to replace it. Plastic would be even better.
Went ahead and found a plastic spigot that will hopefully fit the existing hole. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back up and producing water with no metal in the loop.
 
Got the RO system put back together with all plastic components.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250505_223717574.jpg
    PXL_20250505_223717574.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 44
  • PXL_20250505_223710671.jpg
    PXL_20250505_223710671.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PXL_20250505_223724984.jpg
    PXL_20250505_223724984.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 20

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new