help with bbs hatchery

iretthepirate

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
19
Location
ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know where else to put it. How often should I change the water in my hatchery for bbs? I only have 1 hatchery going on which is making things hard I know I should have 2. hatched eggs are supposed to float right? And ones that haven't sink?. Well I have tons on the bottom of my container that gave never hatched I guess. Maybe due to poor water quality? I don't know. advice please
 
I do monthly water changes in my small 2 liter bbs hatchery, seems like they like the dirty water. I would try a different bbs with better hatch rate and see how that goes for you...eventually you'll get it down!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new