Help with coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter brycen17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brycen17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I got this coral from a buddy and he didn’t know what it was. Does anyone have an idea of what it is?
BA64270C-728C-4DCA-99FE-BAE324D4FD80.jpeg
 
Hello, I got this coral from a buddy and he didn’t know what it was. Does anyone have an idea of what it is?
BA64270C-728C-4DCA-99FE-BAE324D4FD80.jpeg
It looks like a cyphastrea to me
 
Tough to tell with all that blue, but I'm thinking leptoseris or possibly psammacora.
Looks like lepto to me though
 
Tough to tell with all that blue, but I'm thinking leptoseris or possibly psammacora.
Looks like lepto to me though
I believe it is a blue leptoseris, I looked them up and found one for sale that looks just like it with the stripped red tissue between the blue. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new