Help with coral identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdiaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdiaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening fellow reef keepers. I kind of new to the hobby and recently purchased a frag from my local fish store. The person helping me out didn't seem to know much about the types of corals they had. There was a frag that caught my attention and was told it was a blimey limey chalice. I've looked it up online but it doesn't quite look the same as what I have. Can some help me identify what kind of coral this is, thanks!

20260211_093637.jpg
 
Sorry guys but I have 3 more I need help with. I really need to start ordering my corals online cause my lfs employees dont ever know what kind of corals they have.
 

Attachments

  • 20260214_123950.jpg
    20260214_123950.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20260214_123942.jpg
    20260214_123942.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20260214_123934.jpg
    20260214_123934.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 29

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new