Help with Coralvue Hydros Update

Ecotech Marine

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Coralvue Hydros did an app update and changed EVERYTHING. All my triggers and modes were erased and I had to start from scratch.

I think I got my normal day and night schedule set back up, but I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of questions I had. I am running dual Icecap 4K Gyres on opposite ends (in case it matters)

1. Is there a way to set the feeding mode to activate at a specific time each day without me having to manually activate it? I would like to set it to come on just before my automatic feeder kicks on.

2. There is a new "Nutrient Export" mode. I would like to set it up to run once a week, but I have no idea how to do that and work it into my normal daily schedule.

Corals.com

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm sure someone can help you here but try posting at their forum too, i had to "relearn" the interface after the update, SMH.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Coralvue Hydros did an app update and changed EVERYTHING. All my triggers and modes were erased and I had to start from scratch.

I think I got my normal day and night schedule set back up, but I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of questions I had. I am running dual Icecap 4K Gyres on opposite ends (in case it matters)

1. Is there a way to set the feeding mode to activate at a specific time each day without me having to manually activate it? I would like to set it to come on just before my automatic feeder kicks on.

2. There is a new "Nutrient Export" mode. I would like to set it up to run once a week, but I have no idea how to do that and work it into my normal daily schedule.
Both of these are actually doable, i was having some sched issues myself. I'll reply to the thread when i get home tonight if no ones else does.

OP
J

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
@Jasontkd did you an answer somewhere?
I got an answer about how to set a trigger (schedule) to run the program, but I am still not sure the best way to set up the nutrient export feature.

I have 2 gyre Icecap 4K pumps on opposite ends of my display tank. I have the output set at 100% during the nutrient export, but I don't know how long I should run it, or if I need to set my pumps to be able to reverse.

Can anyone help me with the settings?

Do you have a battery backup plan in place?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 133 39.1%
  • NO

Votes: 189 55.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 18 5.3%