Help with Coralvue Hydros Update

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralvue Hydros did an app update and changed EVERYTHING. All my triggers and modes were erased and I had to start from scratch.

I think I got my normal day and night schedule set back up, but I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of questions I had. I am running dual Icecap 4K Gyres on opposite ends (in case it matters)

1. Is there a way to set the feeding mode to activate at a specific time each day without me having to manually activate it? I would like to set it to come on just before my automatic feeder kicks on.

2. There is a new "Nutrient Export" mode. I would like to set it up to run once a week, but I have no idea how to do that and work it into my normal daily schedule.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure someone can help you here but try posting at their forum too, i had to "relearn" the interface after the update, SMH.

OP
OP
J

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to find answers on their website, or their forums.

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralvue Hydros did an app update and changed EVERYTHING. All my triggers and modes were erased and I had to start from scratch.

I think I got my normal day and night schedule set back up, but I was hoping someone could help me with a couple of questions I had. I am running dual Icecap 4K Gyres on opposite ends (in case it matters)

1. Is there a way to set the feeding mode to activate at a specific time each day without me having to manually activate it? I would like to set it to come on just before my automatic feeder kicks on.

2. There is a new "Nutrient Export" mode. I would like to set it up to run once a week, but I have no idea how to do that and work it into my normal daily schedule.
Both of these are actually doable, i was having some sched issues myself. I'll reply to the thread when i get home tonight if no ones else does.

OP
OP
J

Jasontkd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jasontkd did you an answer somewhere?
I got an answer about how to set a trigger (schedule) to run the program, but I am still not sure the best way to set up the nutrient export feature.

I have 2 gyre Icecap 4K pumps on opposite ends of my display tank. I have the output set at 100% during the nutrient export, but I don't know how long I should run it, or if I need to set my pumps to be able to reverse.

Can anyone help me with the settings?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back