Help with Dino Identification

JustinK2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone- I'm trying to help my son ID what kind of dinos he has in his IM Lagoon 25G. Took this video today using a pretty inexpensive microscope, so not sure if it's sufficient for ID'ing. Let me know if you think you can ID from it. Thanks!


image3.jpeg image2 (1).jpeg image1 (1).jpeg image0 (2).jpeg
 
it's either prorocentrum or large cell amphidinium (I lean LCA) , but the detail near the front of the cell is too small to tell for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new