Help with dosing pump GHL Dosing unit

Alberto Magalhaes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I have a dosing pump that from one moment to another, the pumps began to work non-stop ... just stop when I unplug the unit from power.

Has anyone had a similar problem and / or have any justification for this behavior?

thanks in advance
Regards
Alberto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new