Help with for Settings for nikon D200

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigFeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
if you're using photoshop/bridge just shoot in RAW and when you open it up you can use the color temp slider to get it looking right. Should have the same option in lightroom or aperture.
 
Yeah it looks good but you can edit it and make it look great right ? But when I try with blue LEDs the picture is quite blurry I can fix that on Photoshop right ? I personally have not used The Mac (which my dad uses) version of Photoshop but my dad would help me with that.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new