Help with ID branching montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doug6952
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doug6952

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
230
Reaction score
187
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold as staghorn montipora. I'm thinking possibly Montipora stellata?

20220108_154930.jpg 20220108_154649.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new