Help with I'd?? Popping up everywhere

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justy86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm sure it is frustrating from the perspective of not being able to add much, but from a sustainability and coral spawning point of view, this is amazing. Something breeding in captivity is most of the time a good sign of good husbandry, so definitely look at it like that.

Also you got a ton of free baby corals to trade. I'm not sure how it is in Australia, but here in the US, there are yearly coral trade shows. You could always use the babies once grown out to trade with other hobbyist.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new