Help with ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter miham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miham

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Can someone please ID this corals? Thank you.
20200206_150328.jpg
20200206_150306.jpg
 
Evening

I am horrible at this but I am going to take a shot at a candlelight acro on top.


im sure there has to be some better around tonight than me on ID
 
Hi. Can someone please ID this corals? Thank you.
20200206_150328.jpg
20200206_150306.jpg

First one is a bit small to really get a confident ID,
but the radial corallite structure looks like microclados possibly.

Second one isnt really zoomed in enough to see up close details, but I circled where I see some traits of A. samoensis in the polyp arrangement as well as axial corallite structure
20200208_092547.jpg



Hope this helps!
 
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new