Help with identify coral

JacobPresta

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I need some help identifying the coral I recieved. I believe it's a sponge coral but I am not sure as I'm pretty new to the hobby. Any answers will be amazing thank you.
IMG_20211108_004402.jpg
 
I am guessing Psammocora, but not 100%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new