Help with maintenance

ThePhoReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
552
Reaction score
169
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bta only tank and using a hang on filter. 10 gallon. Feed 2 times a week mysis. Have skimmer and hang on refugium. How often should I change the filter cartridge(attach to carbon) in hang on wheel filter to avoid activating a cycle again.
 
I also have ceramic rings in it. I don’t change the ring only change filter cartridge.
 
Not a lot of waste produced. Monthly should be sufficient
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new