Help with maintenance

ThePhoReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
552
Reaction score
169
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bta only tank and using a hang on filter. 10 gallon. Feed 2 times a week mysis. Have skimmer and hang on refugium. How often should I change the filter cartridge(attach to carbon) in hang on wheel filter to avoid activating a cycle again.
 
I also have ceramic rings in it. I don’t change the ring only change filter cartridge.
 
Not a lot of waste produced. Monthly should be sufficient
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new