Help with my Uv sterilizer

reedwithE&Y

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0



I have a wave maker and my hob filter & now I have my ub stent question is, is it better in the middle of the tank or more at the surface. And can it be to much flow for my clownfish
 
It can be but it's unlikely. I'm running 3 x 2100 gph gyres and powerheads at 45% and a 800 gph return in a 70 gallon reef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new