Help with Neptune Apex Powerhead Programming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laurosaur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Laurosaur

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
13
Location
Merced
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't seem to get my powerhead programming to work properly.

I want it to be ON by default, ON for Feed mode A, OFF for Feed mode B & C, and OFF for maintenance (virtual output).
The maintenance virtual output is set to OFF. However, with the current coding my powerhead is still off. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Here is the current code:
Fallback ON
If FeedA 000 Then ON
If FeedB 000 Then OFF
If FeedC 000 Then OFF
If Output Maintenance = ON Then OFF
If Power Apex Off 001 Then ON

Thanks in advance for your help!
 
It looks like you could use the command
"Set On" after "Fallback On".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new