Help with trachyphyllia please

Sallycarle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Messages
143
Reaction score
54
Location
98557
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got up this morning and I'm assuming a snail pushed my new lobo right next to my trachyphyllia. When I moved it it looked like the lobo was eating/stinging the trachyphyllia. His flesh is kinda messed up. I'm not sure if I should just watch it or dip it with some sort of medicine? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice.

20240427_154424.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new