Help with trachyphyllia please

Sallycarle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Messages
143
Reaction score
54
Location
98557
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got up this morning and I'm assuming a snail pushed my new lobo right next to my trachyphyllia. When I moved it it looked like the lobo was eating/stinging the trachyphyllia. His flesh is kinda messed up. I'm not sure if I should just watch it or dip it with some sort of medicine? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any advice.

20240427_154424.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new