Help

ZC aquatics

Advanced fish keeper
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
538
Reaction score
603
Location
Roy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I hade to try and make shift a net for my wave maker last night because my anemone detached and got its tentacles stuck in it but it looks ugly and is collecting food my anemone is attached now do you guys think I can take it off?
 
So I hade to try and make shift a net for my wave maker last night because my anemone detached and got its tentacles stuck in it but it looks ugly and is collecting food my anemone is attached now do you guys think I can take it off?
They don't always stay in place. You may want to look for a more permanent solution to protect them if they take a walk. :)
 
So I hade to try and make shift a net for my wave maker last night because my anemone detached and got its tentacles stuck in it but it looks ugly and is collecting food my anemone is attached now do you guys think I can take it off?
They don't always stay in place. You may want to look for a more permanent solution to protect them if they take a walk. :)
Do you know of
Anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again?
 
I would wait until it recovers from its injuries. High chance it will still move in the near future. Better to look for a permanent protection for your anemones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new