HELP!

ZC aquatics

Advanced fish keeper
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Messages
538
Reaction score
603
Location
Roy
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I checked on my tanks this morning and my anemone is shriveled up and detached I don’t know what
Happened also my albino dojo loach died idk what’s happening my knife fish died yesterday
 
Need more information on your tank

Parameters
Any recent changes to your tank
Photos of everything
 
I did a 10 percent WC this weekend and got a decorater crab and a coral I feed the anemone every week
 
He’s closing his mouth now and his tentacles are reflating I fed him and put on some blue light
 
WOW after his blue light
20250729_082351_C006FECA-85C3-4D6A-AF4A-BBF4DB84B60A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new