help! !

jeremyjdennis

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this flowy white stuff can be that's growing on my live rock ? I can clean it off and it just grows back. Starting to get alot of it!
20141219_165445_HDR.jpg
 
macroalgae from the looks of it. Check your phosphate and nitrate levels, there's likely too much of one/both
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new