Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AScarbro14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my xr15w yesterday and got everything setup and got my time schedule set. About 30 mins after I unhook from my light the light just shuts off. I hook back up to the light and everything is fine except for the time has changed. I change the time back and everything happens all over again. Anyone have any input on how to fix this?

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first check I would make is for the most current firmware. You can click on "Devices", choose your Radion, and choose to update firmware.

Sometimes they ship without the most current firmware. Especially if they're not "hot off the press".

OP
OP
AScarbro14

AScarbro14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first check I would make is for the most current firmware. You can click on "Devices", choose your Radion, and choose to update firmware.
Sorry forgot to put on there done a factory reset and checked firmware. All good. Anything else? Everytime I get back onto ecosmart live it says the time is about 8 hours behind. The lights still function properly except for the run time on them.

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can change your time zone to adjust that. Off the top of my head I don't remember exactly where that is. But once I get to a computer I can drill it down for you. Keep clicking around, you may find it. Be sure to log out of the connection manager (and log back in) if you start getting connection issues from disconnecting and connecting again.

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you go.

If the time is displayed improperly in EcoSmart Live, please follow these steps to correct the issue:

1. Disconnect via USB and power down all Radions for at least 30 seconds
2. Log in to EcoSmart Live using Google Chrome or Safari
3. Select the “Settings" then “New Profile" and “Yes"
4. Log out of EcoSmart Live
5. Start the Connection Manager and connect via USB to one Radion
6. Right click the Connection Manager icon select “USB Radion” then “Factory Reset” and “Yes”
7. Repeat step 6 for each light
8. Log in to EcoSmart Live and program your lights using the Aquarium Setup
9. Select the “Program All” button to save all changes

OP
OP
AScarbro14

AScarbro14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried both of those suggestions also. Never seen a "program all" button on there closest thing I could find was "Program Aquarium" button and figured that was it. Also I'm uploading a video on YouTube to show you what it does when I get back on ecosmart when it messes up.

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try this....

How do I select or see if I do ?
Log into your live account, click on Menu, Manage Account and the last item is Time Zone. Click on the time zone listed to change it if you want / need to.

OP
OP
AScarbro14

AScarbro14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a video of exactly what it does. My time zone is set to my time zone and every time I click on "Program Aquarium " it changes the time again.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back