Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alucard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alucard

Stomatopodiatrist
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
267
Reaction score
127
Location
On the cliff by the sea...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if anyone knows the member @Briko03 . We did a deal and I paid him but I haven't received the goods and I can't get in touch with him. He did say he was having trouble sending it out and he hasn't been active since mar 3rd. Thank you
 
Maybe my pal Alex @143MPCo knows him...he's up that way.
 
I don't know him personally...

[HASHTAG]#ctars[/HASHTAG]
 
Did you pay via PayPal? If so you can fight it and get your money back just tell them you haven't gotten the goods you paid for
 
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I purchased a few things from him a while back, but I haven't seen/heard from him on either forum in several weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new