Helping Kids for Christmas

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Members,

I realize we have been doing a lot for Mason and many of you have invested time and money. I wasn't going to mention any Christmas gifts this year due to this fact. That being said we have 10 kids we want to take care of through our church and any help you guys could give will be appreciated. I will have a list of names and ages of the kids here shortly. These children are deserving and very in need of help. We want to try and give each kid 2-3 decent gifts along with a stocking with candy and socks and underwear.

I am not going to make it a huge deal on the site since we have been helping Mason, but I wanted to give you all the opportunity to give. You can either give money through paypal or send gifts via the mail to the church for them. All money and gifts will be accounted for and I will take pics of the gifts and probably some of the kids as well like we did in the past. Also all money and gifts are tax deductible since we are a non-profit organization.

If you have to give then great! If you do not, then don't feel bad as we totally understand.

As far as Mason is concerned we are still raising funds and we actually have a HUGE event where hall of fame wrestlers are going to put on a show in our city to raise money. We should have Mason's money taken care of pretty soon! Praise the Lord! Mason also has a new site that we are putting together. It isn't finished but it is on it's way. www.masonplott.com

So if you want to give, any amount from $1 to $100 would be appreciated. If we raise more than we need we will help more kids. We have many more request than we can handle. To give you can contact me via PM, pay by paypal at [email protected], or send the gifts to the church. I will provide an address if needed.

Thank you!

DukeTuxChristmas.gif

Last edited:

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What age ranges are the kids?

All younger? Let me know how many boys, how many girls.

Ill send out some brand new stuffed animals or something.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

SWEET!!! Thanks bro. I will get the info shortly. I am just waiting on the list now.

rarelyseriousb

give a pound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im In. we have a new son and were fortunate to be in a place where we can help some. Its not like all the kids (nieces and nephews) need more crap they wont play with by Jan 1.

McD57

Junior's Dad
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Junior - also send some of the new hand made candy canes and suckers and some "Reindeer Food"

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice you guys! Thank you so much on behalf of the kids. I try and keep a record of pics so you all an see who you help.

This is what we did here at R2R (CZ) in 2006. ALL of this was done from support of this sites members only!

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lakeview Ministries
R2R Christmas for Kids
97 Cross Street
Rossville, Ga. 30741

THANKS!

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmm alot of that looks like black friday sale stuff from walmart. might be a good idea to get some stuff to send on black friday.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back