Hephaestus zoa

We get attached to our little critters of the sea. I have some fish that are over 25 years old. Some have passed due to age recently and it hurts just like any other pet, so I get the attachment.

With that said, it is normal to be worried with new additions and all of that. You are trying to give the best care possible, so hats off to ya for that.
I loved my engineer. He was 15 (ish not sure) when he died. I’m and engineer by trade so he’s what got me started into saltwater
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new