Here Goes Nothing

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After following BRS Youtube Channel off and on for a little more than 6 years now. I figured it was time to finally own a tank. Never had any type of aquarium, fresh or salt. Just always been fascinated with the Ocean Life and visiting aquariums when I get a chance.

I also usually don't participate in forums but figured this would hold me accountable.

The BRS 5 Minute guide made me feel confident enough to finally set something up. I've watched the entire series 3 times now and made sure to take notes. I know there will be things I miss but still excited for the journey.

Over the weekend I bought a 40 Gallon Breeder, 20 Gallon Tank for a Sump and built the popular stand that everyone recommends for starting out. I will update things going forward in a build thread.

unnamed.jpg
Looking good and welcome to Reef2Reef. Ask questions and the search function is your friend. I always try to search first then if I still can't find an answer I ask away. You will get some crappy comments sometimes but I just blow those off anyway. Opinions will get you a lot of answers but will probably confuse you more.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Ronin87

Ronin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Build Thread

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After following BRS Youtube Channel off and on for a little more than 6 years now. I figured it was time to finally own a tank. Never had any type of aquarium, fresh or salt. Just always been fascinated with the Ocean Life and visiting aquariums when I get a chance.

I also usually don't participate in forums but figured this would hold me accountable.

The BRS 5 Minute guide made me feel confident enough to finally set something up. I've watched the entire series 3 times now and made sure to take notes. I know there will be things I miss but still excited for the journey.

Over the weekend I bought a 40 Gallon Breeder, 20 Gallon Tank for a Sump and built the popular stand that everyone recommends for starting out. I will update things going forward in a build thread.

unnamed.jpg
Welcome!

Looking good and you are doing all the right things! Look forward to your build thread as well as hearing about your future successes!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back