Here Goes Nothing

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After following BRS Youtube Channel off and on for a little more than 6 years now. I figured it was time to finally own a tank. Never had any type of aquarium, fresh or salt. Just always been fascinated with the Ocean Life and visiting aquariums when I get a chance.

I also usually don't participate in forums but figured this would hold me accountable.

The BRS 5 Minute guide made me feel confident enough to finally set something up. I've watched the entire series 3 times now and made sure to take notes. I know there will be things I miss but still excited for the journey.

Over the weekend I bought a 40 Gallon Breeder, 20 Gallon Tank for a Sump and built the popular stand that everyone recommends for starting out. I will update things going forward in a build thread.

unnamed.jpg
Looking good and welcome to Reef2Reef. Ask questions and the search function is your friend. I always try to search first then if I still can't find an answer I ask away. You will get some crappy comments sometimes but I just blow those off anyway. Opinions will get you a lot of answers but will probably confuse you more.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Ronin87

Ronin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Build Thread

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After following BRS Youtube Channel off and on for a little more than 6 years now. I figured it was time to finally own a tank. Never had any type of aquarium, fresh or salt. Just always been fascinated with the Ocean Life and visiting aquariums when I get a chance.

I also usually don't participate in forums but figured this would hold me accountable.

The BRS 5 Minute guide made me feel confident enough to finally set something up. I've watched the entire series 3 times now and made sure to take notes. I know there will be things I miss but still excited for the journey.

Over the weekend I bought a 40 Gallon Breeder, 20 Gallon Tank for a Sump and built the popular stand that everyone recommends for starting out. I will update things going forward in a build thread.

unnamed.jpg
Welcome!

Looking good and you are doing all the right things! Look forward to your build thread as well as hearing about your future successes!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back